Manifest Eminence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manifest Eminence's WoW RP Guild Forum. Server: Wymnrest Accord

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Infractus Animas: Master Maestro’s Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kouken

Infractus Animas: Master Maestro’s Game Empty
PostSubject: Infractus Animas: Master Maestro’s Game   Infractus Animas: Master Maestro’s Game EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:38 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------
Two people are running down a winding alley way, panting heavily as their shoes slap hard against the concrete.
“Don’t stop, keep running!" The boy leading the pair shouts back to the girl he is dragging behind him.
"I'm trying!" She cries back, "But you’re going to-AAH!" The girl gives a short scream as she trips on a bottle and falls face first hard into the ground, slipping from the boy's hand.

The boy skids to a stop and turns around to help the girl up.
"Come on, she's right behind us." He said as he positioned himself so the girl could ride on his back.
“I told you, you run to fast..." she said wincing as she climbed onto his back, wrapping her arms around his neck. The boy stood up again and began to continue running when a high laugh echoed through the dark alley.

“I thought I told you, you’re not escaping me.", said a cold female voice.
The boy and girl both looked up and saw their pursuer standing on the edge of a roof overhanging the alley. A red haired woman wielding a scythe looked down on them with a sadistic grin. She wore a skin tight black leather outfit that looked like it was bought at an adult novelty store. The pair of kids stood frozen in fear, which ushered another cold laugh from the woman.
“Now, why don't you be a good little boy and hand the soul over to me; And maybe I'll let you go unharmed." As she spoke arcs of yellow electricity danced down her scythe's bill.

"Mizurui isn't going anywhere with you!" The boy shouted back gathering some courage. "You ready?" the boy asked the girl on his back, she replied with a shallow nod. He let go of her right leg and held his arm out, "Mizurui! Soul Synthesize!" He shouted facing back to the woman standing on the roof top. The girl on his back began to glow and turned into a solid white mass. It swirled around his outstretched arm and formed into a great-sword that gave off a faint white glow. Yelling a battle cry, the boy leapt up at the woman, becoming eye level with her and swung his sword.
----------------------------------------------------------------

I’ve never run an RP before, played in them, but never been game master. I’m not the greatest speaker, more of a soundboard, so I’ll probably miss some information and would like to apologies ahead of time for it. If you see something that you think is missing or have a question on anything, please ask and I’ll explain the best I can.

“I’m sorry, my responses are limited. You must ask the right questions.”

The setting is the island city of Junto. A massive barrier has been placed over the city, harmless to all who can’t see it. The only ones who can see it are those with strong souls, called Maestros.
Over the weeks that passed sense the barrier’s creation, many of the maestros have undergone an ascension, causing their souls to break apart and manifest as physical beings, each one unlike and bound to its Maestro.
Everyone who isn’t a maestro has been sent off the island by someone who refers to themselves simply as, The Game Master. The Game Master is the one whom placed the barrier around the Island, in an attempt to weed out those with strong souls. The Game Master then informs the Maestros and their Anima fractus that they are to take part in a tournament for survival.

The power plant will last seven months, and is the only thing keeping the barrier from shrinking. At the end of seven months the barrier will begin shrinking five feet from all sides each day until it disappears. Only those with whole souls are able to pass through the barrier, any of the maestros or their soul partners try to and they will be seriously harmed, and any attempt to force their way through and the maestro or soul partner will find themselves disintegrated. The rules of the game are simple; you may join a team of up to five maestros and their soul fragments, and outlast the other maestros and teams. The last team standing gets the prize of one wish per Maestro and Soul partner.

To make the game more interesting, The Game Master has sent out beings called Dolls. The Dolls are golems who's purpose is to collect the Broken Souls, devouring them. Once an Broken Soul has been eaten by a Doll, the doll becomes stronger & gains the IA's weapon. Also without the missing piece to their own souls, Maestros will become Dolls themselves; This also works the other way when a IA loses their Maestro but the Broken Soul isn't killed as well, although it isn't guaranteed.
A IA whom doesn't become a Doll may follow a new Maestro and preform a Soul Release with them, although they aren't connected permanently.

You may play as a Maestro & your soul partner or if you wish to cooperate with someone else you may play as just a maestro or soul partner.
A Maestro may have no more than three IA, and naturally the more Infractus Anima you have the better I’m expecting you to play. If we see someone running four characters and making one liners often or in combat, you will be pulled aside and talked to via PM or OOC.

Now, I will allow ooc: quick comments in the IC thread because I know for some people having to keep track of two threads can be a bit of a pain, or also in the middle of combat your focusing on the IC and not the OOC thread. So you can ask quick questions or such in the IC thread, but don’t post something three paragraphs long.

Onto the main power of Maestro and Broken Souls, yeay!
There are three different types of soul release, Soul synthesize, Soul Possession & Soul Resonance.

Soul Synthesize: Where your Soul partner takes on the form of a weapon of it’s Maestro’s choosing. Generally it is only one form but some are able to take on a Variety, such as a spear, a sword and shield or a large axe.
Be creative with this, I wanna see guns, I wanna see a shield that can split a pair into two arm blades, I wanna see an iron ring, I wanna see boomerangs. And if someone took your idea, alter it slightly. However I won’t allow more than two of the same type of weapon IE: three people with spears or wielding an arsenal of small fire arms. Also don’t go crazy, no Mary Sues. Be creative and inventive and original, but no god weapons.

Soul Possession: As the name suggests, your soul partner possesses the Maestro’s body, granting enhanced attributes as well as the weapons from Soul Synthesizing. The host may also take on some of the partner’s physical attributes such as a change in hair color and size, eye color, skin tone, the stronger the pair and bond, the more attributes carry over and yes, if the connection is strong enough and maestro is a guy & the partner a girl, he will become an A-cup or larger.

Soul Resonance: This is a higher form of Soul Possession, where the souls join together into a whole temporarily overlapping each other. This transcends them into a new being, the dominate body of which is whichever soul is the strongest. In this state, the new entity retains the enhancements of Soul Possession as well as one new ability. This ability is reality matrix; It reads the mind of the Maestro and brings something close to it or favored to the forefront as a weapon, also gaining stylized armor.
Here is pretty much free reign as far as creativity goes. Here, I will allow that massive plasma cannon, you can make yourself look like an angel or a demon, you can be Spiderman. Still no Mary Sues, no god weapons, but really put some thought into this, like your making a bankai for yourself. And if I don’t see someone in a S.A.M suite of their favorite gundam I’m going to bloody cry.

This last form of Soul Release is dangerous however, after a certain point the longer you stay in this form the less likely you will all come back, as your souls aren’t simply sharing one body, they are overlapped and forced together into a whole. So if say a maestro and two soul partners are in this form for 15min, there is a good chance that one of the three souls will disengage upon deactivation. Or two of the souls will be in a permanent state of Soul Possession, alternating between a dominate mind by the act of… I don’t know, sneezing, looking as a specific color?

This is going to allow a mature audience, so I'll be pretty lenient on cursing, descriptions (IE: blood and gore or a female char. having her cloths tattered and fall off during battle, or male), and sexual confrontation &or attraction. Just try to keep the ERP tame. IE: don't write & post a full Hentai story between your characters, please.

And again, if you see something that you think is missing or have a question on anything, for the love of god, ASK. I don’t think I missed anything so I need your help to point it out so I can add missing information.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bio sheets

For Maestros…

Name:
Appearance: (Photo preferred, if not then describe every detail down to how many hairs are on their left eyebrow!)
Appearance-misic: (do you have tattoos not shown in the photo? Other outfits? Earrings? Missing teeth? Exc.)
Weapon: (Maestros are allowed two small or one large standard weapon. Try to avoid guns unless you feel like carrying all that ammo on you and scavenging for more.)
Equipment: (do you have a first aid kit? A tent? Portable stove? Books? Exc.)
Natural Power: (Aside from their abilities with their soul partners, Maestros also sometimes have awakened magical abilities. This can range from elemental, to telekinetic, to everywhere in-between. I don’t think I need to emphasize again the fact that Mary Sues WILL be burned at the stake.)
Personality:
Misic info: (Anything else you think is missing)
Bio (optional): (the reason this is optional is because we all have the same basic back story setting. While this is highly encouraged and recommended, it isn’t necessary.)

For Broken Souls…

Name:
Apparent age: (How old do you look?)
Appearance: (Photo preferred, if not then describe every detail down to how many hairs are on their left eyebrow!)
Appearance-misic: (do you have tattoos not shown in the photo? Other outfits? Earrings? Missing teeth? Exc.)
Weapon: (Not required but available, same rules as for maestros)
Equipment: (description of armor if any, exc.)
Natural Powers& Abilities: (are you fast? Strong? Able to bend fire? Crap Rainbows?)
Personality:
Misic info: (Anything else you think is missing)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accepted Characters:
(Spot reserved for Kouken/Saleina)
...exc.

If someone wants to play a Doll or The Game Master please speak up and we will talk. Otherwise I'm going to runing them all. ^ ^
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manifest Eminence :: Chatter Box :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: